Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grandkid Pics

My mom has wanted me to take pictures of her grandkids for quite some time and I finally did. I was procrastinating because I knew it wouldn't be pleasant and Oh was I right. Everything would have gone really smoothly if not for the one grandson. Tate was flipping out the whole time. I could not get him in any pictures with the girls. He was tired, hungry, and just wanted to play on the toys. Afterward we went to eat and Tate layed on the floor kicking and screaming until our food got there. At that point I had just completely given up and that is the precise reason we don't have family pics. Well here are a few of the pics. Notice how I got alot with Tate all by himself.













7 comments:

Erin said...

Silly girl. That's what photoshop is for. You sneak a nice pic of Tate when he least expecting it and crop it in to the group picture. Walla! If it makes you feel better I have experienced the same thing with Zach!

Jenny Kapp said...

That is the same reason we don't have any family pictures either. I can't see spending a lot of money on a photographer just for Elise to be grumpy and Tessa to look everywhere but the camera! The pictures you did get were really cute - especially the girls!

Nancy Campbell Allen said...

Aw, there's my Kennedy! How is she doing this year? Smart as ever, I'm sure. Miss her tons! Give her hugs from Miss Nancy. :-)

Oh, and have you tried Sherrilyn Kenyon? Kind of dorky dialog but compelling enough stories to have me reading number 6. Vampires and Were-hunters and all kinds of crazy stuff.

TuMbLiNgChIcK said...

What fun Pictures!

Mandi said...

Hey Nicole! This is Mandi (Holgate) Stephenson. My mom sent me your blog address. Your kids are beautiful! It's so fun to see yours and your family's blogs! I actually have a blog, but it is private. If you and your mom want to view it you can email me your email addresses and I'll send you an invite. I hope you are doing weel!

Mandi said...

Oops, I forgot to give you my email address. mandisteps@gmail.com

Amy said...

Good job Nicole! They turned out cute- all you need is one good one with all the kids and it looks like you've got it.