Monday, September 8, 2008

Kennedy's First Week of School

Well Kennedy is extremely excited to be back at school. She loves to learn and thinks her new class is great and since it changed my commute from 20 minutes to 2 minutes I think it is pretty great too. She asked me if it was alright if she went to school everyday and I informed her that preschool is only two days a week and she will have to wait until kindergarten to go everyday. There are eleven kids in her class and I believe that they all will go to South Weber Elementary so it is good that she will know a few kids ahead of time. Not that I think she will have a hard time making friends. She is our little social butterfly so I know she'll be fine. Here are a few moments from her first week.

Tia kept wanting to get in all the pictures with Kennedy. She always wants to do whatever her big sis Kitty is.
On Thursday Kennedy had show and tell and she decided to bring the countdown to Disneyworld chain. We made it together and she couldn't wait to show everyone how close it was until she went. She is pretty excited if you can't tell and if you were wondering it's down to 4 more days now. Woohoo!


Thursday we had Lauren and Maggie over to play and have lunch before preschool. The girls had alot of fun and were so cute together. I decided I just had to get a snapshot of them together.

9 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Those picture of Kennedy are so cute. The one with the three girls is absolutely darling! Elise's preschool class was almost all from SW - she doesn't know anyone in her kindergarten class. No worries - way too social. Kennedy has such a sweetness about her look!

Michelle said...

Those girls are way too cute!! :)

Ann's ART said...

Kennedy is so cute. It looks like she's got a pretty full backpack for the first day of school! How are you guys? We never got together in August and now it is September!

Erin said...

How cute! Kennedy is quite a smart little girl. She always knows the answers at church. I think it is because her parents teach her so much! All of those girls are just darling! What a fun group.

Aleesha said...

One down, two to go!

Oh, and sorry again about Thursday. You're probably regretting carpooling with me.

Erin said...

I know I could pick up the phone but I never think about it at reasonable times so when works for you to go VTing? Let me know and I will get some appointments scheduled.

Diana said...

So fun!!! Mags had a great time - thanks again! Remember when you and Erin go VT I'm all up for Babysitting:)

Woolf Family said...

I can't believe she is starting school she is such a doll we just love her to death!

Uriona Family said...

Hey you!! I (Stacy) am blog stalking today since my kids are down, I don't want to clean, and I don't want to workout. Anyway,I found the jackpot...Aleesha, then you...lucky me. :) Your kids are so cute!

Send me an e-mail stacy_uriona@hotmail.com if you want into my blog...I'm one of those silly private people so you can't get in without an invite.