Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Book Club Update

Okay so we planned on meeting on the 24th of June but because of some unforeseen circumstances, cough..cough.. Jaclyn, we won't be able to do it that day so we are moving it to Tuesday July 1st at 7:30 so those of you who haven't started it yet, cough.. cough.. Erin Smith, get an extra week. I hope this doesn't mess anybody up so nobody plan a big activity and decide to do it on July 1st especially you Jaclyn. Everyone spread the news to each other and at the next meeting we will get eveybody's e-mail so when we have these type of things happen we can contact each other. Get ready everyone because I plan on having us travel through time.

7 comments:

Erin said...

So can I borrow your book? I left you a message but I didn't get a call back. I can pick it up anytime the rest of they day or tomorrow after 1:00 so let me know when works and I will come get it.

Sara said...

I haven't started either, but I'm hoping Stacy will lend me the library's copy when she's done. Nothing like a public plea to get what I want, right?

jaclyn said...

michelle, back me up her girl, did i really have a choice in the matter???? nOt reAllY!!!!!

Erin H said...

I think I'll be able to benefit from the extra week also. So far, a pretty good book.

laceemo3 said...

Sorry Girls I will be out of town. Im almost done with the book and its pretty good, Ill post my comments of the book on my blog the day before book club.

Amy said...

Be there or be square!

Erin said...

Don't go to crazy with the event because I have to follow you and I don't want people to be too disappointed!