Friday, June 27, 2008

Sunday Dinner


Last Sunday it was Ben and I's turn to host Sunday dinner. I love hosting dinner in the summer since you can do an easy BBQ and you can enjoy the outdoors which is important since fitting Ben's big family in almost any house feels a little squishy. I had to post this picture of the kids eating ice cream. It was just too cute and it totally reminds me of being a kid (the good ole days). Doesn't everyone have a picture of themselves eating an ice cream cone at some point. I love the picture with Ben in it. If you look closely you'll notice Caleb is sharing his ice cream cone with Kennedy. Cute and a little surprising but I am pretty sure there will come a point where they won't be able to share ice cream cones for it kind of falls into that kissin cousins category. I also love the picture of Kennedy and Tia together. Whenever I see pictures of them, it makes me wish I had a sister. They may fight but I know they will be really close and it makes me a little jealous. Is that weird? I'm glad they will always have each other but I also hope that they will always let me into their private club. I have a feeling that as they get older it will become a more exclusive one. Hopefully I will be allowed a temporary pass every once in a while. All in all the whole dinner went off without a hitch oh except for when Conner knocked off Tate's ice cream off his cone. I think you all know what Tate's response to that was. It was death con five and we all rushed to get some ice cream on top his cone. Luckily we were fast enough so the missile crisis was averted.


5 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like fun! I know how the large family thing is. Nice when it can be outside.

Are you good at photoshop?

Daina Romney said...

looks like fun, it was fun to see the two pregnant ladies since it is weird to think of that going on and we aren't there, like if we aren't there then it isn't happening. Anyway, wish we could have been there, we miss everyone and don't know the little kids at all. My girls can't wait until August.

Jenny Kapp said...

Loving cousins! I love having sisters, my mom is always included in the close sister club!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Yep, you can tell they will be best friends. I totally know how you feel, I don't have a sister and it's so hard! But you watch, all three of you will be constantly hanging around each other and will be close. I love the ice cream pictures of the kids. Classic!

Diana said...

Yummy Icecream - something you never out grow. Kent and I are having our 5th annual icecream cone party of July 14th - so mark your calendar and bring the entire family over. This year we will be celebrating in style, I was a grand prize winner in The Dryer's Neighborhood icecream party contest... so they will be supply all the icecream :)