Thursday, August 28, 2008

Isn't It Great Being A Kid

Being a kid is so great although they don't appreciate it now. Kids get such great pleasure out of the small things in life which we should probably take a lesson from. Putting a in ground trampoline in our backyard was one of smartest moves we've made. It is the one thing my kids use everyday. One of their favorite things is when Ben bounces them. They make him do it until he is ready to pass out. This particular day Lauren and Reese came over to join them. It was so fun to watch them and hear them giggle. Little moments like these remind you that your children are happy and that makes me happy. It isn't a big birthday party or vacation but I think these moments are just as important for your kids to see as the big ones. Here are some of the pics. If it looks like fun and you would like to give it a try, come on over I'm sure Ben would bounce you.







9 comments:

laceemo3 said...

Looks like fun. We should do a movie night soon! I need it!

April said...

The trampoline was one of my favorites as a kid too. So fun!

Sara said...

We should have had a jumping book club when you hosted. Sometime, you'll have to let me know why you picked an in-ground "tramp" rather than an above-ground one. We're debating getting one or the other.

Jenny Kapp said...

Very cute! Being bounced is the best!!

Debbie said...

Looks like great fun. I love the action shots!

Michelle said...

Those are so cute. You'll have to send me the pictures!

jaclyn said...

gotta love the trampolines!

Diana said...

So cute... the other day I got out and jumped with the kids and it ended up being quite a workout for me...my favorite are the bum wars:)

Erin said...

It was great being a kid. I loved night games. Come to think of it, we should get together as adults and play night games you know, kick the can, ghost in the graveyard, sardines, all the good ones.