Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wedding Week

So last week was a little crazy because of Kyle and Sherl Lynn's wedding but everything went really well. We had something going every night of the week but Wednesday. Monday was the bachelor party where they went paintballing. Ben came home covered in welts and sore from head to toe saying he had a blast. Sometimes I just do not understand men. Covered in bruises from head to toe is not my idea of fun. Tuesday I took Sherl Lynn's bridals. I know a little last minute but we took them edited them and got them printed all in the same day. How is that for efficient and they turned out great. Thursday was their reception in Ben's mom's backyard and it was alot of fun. They just had it casual which was a nice change and they rented a big inflatable toy for the kids and a cotton candy machine as well. Although I do have to say the lime flavor was not my favorite. Sour and cotton candy just do not go together for me. Friday was the actual wedding up at Snow Basin and it was beautiful plus they had one of the cutest flower girls ever. If you are thinking that Kennedy has been a flower girl alot lately you would be right. This was her 4th time in a little over a year so she is a total professional now so I am thinking of hiring her out so if you know anyone that needs one have them give me a call. The kids highlight of the wedding though would have to be the elevator which they continuously rode up and down. I also taught them how to jump up and get a little rush when you hit the right floor which probably wasn't a good idea cause then they just wanted to ride it more. Oh well kids will be kids and who am I to stop them. So here are some picture highlights from the week. I don't have any from the bachelor party so if someone else does send them my way.

These are some of my favorites


The inflatable toy they rented sure kept my kids occupied thank goodness


Kennedy performing her flower girl duties


We dressed Tia as a flower girl too so she wouldn't throw a fit.
She wanted a pretty dress and her hair done too.


Looking at this picture you would think Mairyn and Kennedy were sisters
and not Tia and Kennedy.


Don't my kids just looked thrilled to be there and I would have been extremely annoyed with Kennedy's pouting if she hadn't looked so cute doing it.


After a long days work who doesn't need a good drink.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Luckily Kennedy has only been a flower girl and not a bridesmaid four times. What's that saying "always a bridesmaid never a bride". There is still hope for her future, as if there would be any concern your kids are all adorable:) Speaking of weddings, I stopped by and met Stephanies new husband. He was way nice. We need to go VT. Give me a call and we will cordinate our crazy days.

Jenny Kapp said...

I loved the bridals. Where did you take those? Of course your girls looked beautiful. They are so cute!

laceemo3 said...

Look at those sweet little flower girls! Love the dresses!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Your girls look adorable. I love their hair and their dresses are just darling. Great job on the bridals!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Hey, what's your email address? I just set my blog to private due to a super weird comment on one of Krew's posts. You can send it to tiffany.averett@gmail.com...that is, if you want to keep reading. I know it's not really all that interesting :)