Friday, January 30, 2009

Belated Birthday

I was about to post about Kennedy's birthday when I realized that I never did Tate and Tia's. I am 2 1/2 months late but better late than never right. On their actual birthday Ben took them to the Air Force museum. They had a great time with daddy. Tate's favorite part was flying the model plane in the wind tunnel. Ben said he had to pry his little hands off it so the other kids could have a turn.













We also had a family get together later that week. I made Tate a train cake since he is obessesed with them. Not quite as impressive as Amy's but I did give it a shot. I made a T for Tia with Tinkerbell on top. She was Tinkerbell for Halloween and has loved fairies ever since. Sometimes we'll call her princess and she'll say no I'm a fairy. Tia got the usual girly stuff, fairies, ponies, etc. Tate of course got trains and we ventured out and bought him a batman cave but the girls have played with it more than him. I'm sure one of these days he move onto something other than trains but for now it is all he cares about.











4 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

For some reason they look really old in their pictures. I can't believe they are growing up so fast!

Aleesha said...

I agree with Jenny, they do look old in their pictures. Hold on to the fact that Tate loves trains. I never thought I'd say this, but I really miss my boys train days. Now all they're into is video games. Good thing i have another little boy that i can build tracks with.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Both Tate and Tia's cakes were very cute. You are a very creative mommy...I aspire to that:)

The Close's Place said...

It's fun to see how old those kiddos are getting. Looks like a super fun b-day party Kennedy had. You guys are brave!!