Friday, March 13, 2009

Kennedy's First Friend Party

So I am kind of making it a habit of posting birthdays two months after but at least I finally get to it right. We took 12 kids to the Classic Fun Center for the party. I know we're crazy and it was a little chaotic but I think they all loved it. I think I might cut the list down next time though. Luckily the grandparents came to help out so I just had a person guarding each play area and it worked really well. It was a little expensive but priceless in the fact that when we left we got to leave the mess behind. Here are some pics from party.



















2 comments:

Three K's and Two P's said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait for Parker to have birtday parties with friends!
Thanks for the advice. I need all the help I can get. I know I need to involve Park as much as I can with the new baby. I just am so worried. I went to the doctor today and nothing is really progressing so I am worried I am going to be in labor for days!
We haven't officially decided on a name yet. We keep bouncing around. I think once we see her we will have a better idea. At least I hope.

Have you guys decided on a name yet? You don't have too much longer!

Angie said...

You are so brave to take so many kids to a place like that. It looks like a lot of fun. We have never been there, we will have to try it out sometime.