Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ever Wonder What A Three Year Old Girl Would Look Like Disguised As A Thirty Year Old Man?

Well now you know. Tia got our Nestle chocolate milk mix and put some in a cup and started eating it with a spoon. It hurts my throat just thinking about it. She made a mess all over the floor but I couldn't help but laugh since she looked like this. I love how she even has a unibrow. I bet Aleesha could fix that. So she was able to get away with that one which is more than I can say for her slip up the next day. I'm not sure if I would call it a slip up as much as a Hulk induced rage which is how strong she must be in order to accomplish such a task. To be honest I still can't figure out how she pulled the shutter right off. I mean shouldn't they give you a warning when you buy the shutters that says Beware: Redheaded 3 year old girls have been known to tear these shutters right out of their sockets. Maybe there was and I just didn't read the fine print. I guess when we were building the house and decided on shutters I should have thought HMMMMM I bet a three year old could pull these right out of the wall. I thought the shutters would actually be better than regular blinds. Well I guess I learned my lesson. I'm thinking I should contact the Guinness Book of World Records because I am pretty sure no other 3 year old has done this but if anyone knows someone else that this has happened to please let me know. Last week Tate tore off the cabinet door, this week Tia tore off the shutter, next week I am seriously worried that Kennedy might tear our front door right off its hinges. I guess I really should stop feeding my kids their Wheaties.

9 comments:

Diana said...

You crack me up... I'm thinking Wheaties might be contacting you real soon for their new box cover, forget the Olympic Gold medalist your kids have amazing strength and talent. I might add you yourself have amazing coping skills:)

Erin said...

That is the funniest thing ever - especially since it happened at your house and not mine! I think before she starts dating you need to warn the guys!

Haven't read The Host yet but I think I will. Still haven't read the book club choice. If we don't get it read in time do we still get to come? I was known all through high school to learn about books from other kids and I always passed the tests. I was even in honors English. Is that cheating? I never said that I read the books (the question was never asked), I just had an amazing talent to pass the tests.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Oh my gosh, how do you deal? I would just lose it over the shutter! Those are stinking expensive! She must be strong to pull it off the window, geez!

Jenny Kapp said...

Talk about not needing any more spinach! They have super twin power! That's right out of a comic book!

Daina Romney said...

Are the twins really three? For some reason I had it in my head that they were turning three this year, I guess I am really out of touch living clear across the country.

Diana said...

You're the only other person I have met outside of my family that wishes on 11:11 :) BTW are you available to go VT wed. night at 7pm?

Amy said...

Okay- you win the mother of the year award. I would be ticked and you seem so patient and so willing to find the humor. You crack me up and you are my fave blog to read- seriously!

Jamie Hadlow said...

Okay, your kids make me laugh so hard! Tia looks so hilarious, I love it! I still can't believe that she did that to your plantation shutters! You are so much more patient than I am. Do you guys want to hang out tomorrow night by the way? I'll call you!

Erin H said...

Wow, you do have some super hero kids! That's impressive. I hope you were able to put things back together.