Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Kids On The Block Come Back

I know everyone has been wondering if New Kids On The Block were ever going to have a comeback tour. Well I don't know about them but here is the new New Kids On The Block. Ben and I are usually hogging Rockband but the other day we let the kids play around for awhile. It was so cute! I should have been recording it instead of taking pictures. Tate was singing his heart out and Kennedy is actually getting quite good on the drums. She must have Ben's musical talents cause we all know it didn't come from me. If anyone can think of a band name for the kids let me know and yes I am aware of the fact that Tia has no pants on but I'm pretty sure that it is the cool thing to do these days.

5 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Rock on!!!

Michelle said...

No pants are way cool!

Amy said...

The Three Amigos?
And I agree- no pants is all the rage!

April said...

So cute! I love rock band!

Diana said...

Just to read the words "New Kids on the Block" brought back so many memories. Yours are definately cuter:)