Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bear Lake Trip

This last weekend we went up to Bear Lake for the annual Romney camp out. At first I told Ben we could only stay one night since we would be in a tent but my parents decided to go up and said we could stay in their trailer so we signed on for the whole weekend. Friday we couldn't do to much boating because the waves on the lake were unreal. We seriously felt like we were in the ocean. On the way back to the dock we were pretty much the only boat on the lake and we felt like Forest Gump and his legless friend. I'll let you decide who was who but seriously I bet people were pointing at us going who are those idiots out on that boat. It took us an hour to get back to the dock and all though it was quite the adventure, Ben and I were soaked and a little stressed out by the end. Luckily the next day was calmer and we were able to get in some boating with Ben's family. I flipped Ben and Brent in the tube pretty good. Ben was done tubing after that crash so I won that round. I love watching peoples faces when they are being whipped around on the tube. I wish I could get a close up of everyone. Mark, Daina, Peggy, Lori, Kyle, Sherilynn, and the Jacobsens we missed you this year. Hopefully you will be able to make it next time. Here are a few pics from the trip. I didn't get very many cause I didn't want to drag along my big camera.


Tate on Rachel and Kelly's Vroom Vroom. He would stay there all day if we let him.


Ben rockin the wakeboard. Isn't he sexy.


Kennedy and Tia chillin in the tube.


I couldn't help it. I just had to take a picture of this since it looks like she has some serious booty. She will probably hate me for it when she older.


Kennedy decided that they needed to have a parade so she got on her bike and put candy in her bag and took off with Ben and the twins. She told Papa that he needed to stand by the road so that when they came back around she could throw candy at him which she did. It was so cute and she was so excited and Tate about flipped out when he saw candy flying everywhere and couldn't get out of the trailer to pick it up.

Till next year everyone.

5 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Loving the parade. That is really cute!!

Erin said...

Looks like a fun trip. I know what good people Ben's family is so I'm sure you had a great time. Kennedy is a doll and I love her parade idea. Maybe I should try that next week in Sunbeams. That's got to get at least 2 minutes of entertainment!

Erin said...

BTW - Amy is going to send out an e-mail about book club. The 28th at 7:30.

laceemo3 said...

Looks fun i want to go. Bear lake is so beautiful the water reminds me of the Caribbean. Maybe not quite but the closest we have around here and of course way colder. But the bad thing about bear lake is the choppy water! Never very good for waterskiing. Not too bad for the Wakeboards but still I wish it were calmer water. Im glad you had fun! We need to go boating together soon!

Three K's and Two P's said...

I know, i know. I was so happy to have found you and your cute mom's blog. I was getting my hair done the other day and Melissa said that you had one, so I just had to go home and find it! I am so excited because now I get to see your cute little family whenever I want. I always think about calling you but I know how busy you are! Now, I can look at you guys whenever i want. YAY!