Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TV Wars

Last night after we put the kids to bed we decided to sit down together relax and watch a little tellie. We pretty much never want to watch the same thing so I compromised and let him watch the ESPY's because he wanted to see it so bad. I found myself extremely surprised. It was actually quite entertaining. I know, I know, who would of thought anything having to do with sports would be entertaining. Justin Timberlake hosted and he is really funny. I know a couple of jokes went over my head because I don't follow sports very closely so Ben explained to me after. We stayed up until twelve to finish it so you know it must of been good cause it takes alot for Ben to stay up past nine on a week day. I think they are replaying it on different ESPN channels so if you want a good laugh with something both you and your husband can enjoy you should give it a try. Tiger Woods won for best male athlete and had an awesome acceptance speech. I decided to post it for you so you could see for yourself. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Three K's and Two P's said...

I love it, I watched it too. I do get tired of watching continuous Sports Center with Kory but The ESPY's weren't too bad. Justin was really funny. I loved when he was 'fake' interviewing the coaches and people and they dubbed him in. It was hilarious!

Jenny Kapp said...

That was pretty funny. I guess Chris and I will have to find them and watch them if that was a good taste of what you saw. Fun!

Erin said...

I love the ESPY's. Justin Timberlake is so funny! Missed it this year but after watching this clip I am going to have to watch it. Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

We missed you greatly at bookclub! I understand and appreciate your unselfishness and concern for the group. We could have called you on speaker. No rush on the book, I have already read it!