Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Seriously...


Okay so when I saw this I knew I had to post it. I couldn't stop laughing. Is it just me or does this not look exactly like a naughty romance novel cover. Anyone going to the movie expecting that kind of steamy action will be extremely disappointed. Thank goodness the photographer for the film isn't quite this cheesy. Rob does seem a little buffer than I imagined though which brings up the question is he photoshopped? Yes or No. Whats your take? I hope everyone can get a little giggle from this like me especially Alicia since I know how found of Robert Pattinson she is. So here is the question for everyone is the movie going to be a slam dunk or an air ball? Pictures like this make me worry.

7 comments:

laceemo3 said...

EWWWWWW!!!!! Im seriously worried now!!!

Michelle said...

Ummm... yuck. Ever since I saw a clip from the movie, I've been a little worried, now I'm pretty much convinced it will be an air ball.

Jenny Kapp said...

I don't think it is possible to live up to that good of a book. Oh well, it will still be entertaining.

Aleesha said...

What's up with his hair? It looks like somebody curled under his bangs and then fluffed up the rest. I am going to give Cedric a little bit of credit by going out on a limb and say that his bod wasn't touched up.

Thanks for the laughs.

Daina Romney said...

okay up until this point I was worried because I thought the clips I have seen looked really good and neither one of them look like this in the movie. Super Cheesy picture!

April said...

I'm so glad you keep me up to date with everything Twilight! Bella looks way too pretty in this picture & Edward... gross! I don't think the movie can possibly be as bad as this picture!

Anonymous said...

It is seriously sad because the movies are never as good as the books and now it is really going to be tough. Can't wait till Aug for the new book. Loved your house at book club. I feel we have a connection because we both have a Tia.