Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Am A Total Nerd


So as some of you may know Breaking Dawn is coming out tomorrow night at 12:01 and if you don't know that where have you been. Well me and my friend Jamie decided to be dorks and attend the party that night but we found out that if you want to get a book that night that you have to get a wrist band because they are only giving out so many. They said they were giving them out Thursday starting at nine A.M. so I convinced my awesome mom to watch my kids and Jamie's son Jaxon while we ran real fast to pick them up. I figured that there would be people there but we arrived at 9:10 and the line was already behind the building. Crazy huh! An hour and fifteen minutes later we finally got our wrist band. I guess the people at the front of the line camped there over night. They are only going to let a 50 people in at a time and they are doing it according to names. The first 50 has Edward written on theirs the next Bella and so on. We got stuck with Rosalie of all characters come on. We are thinking that we were around 500 or so but we're not sure so needless to say it is going to be a very late night tomorrow. So just when you thought I couldn't get any more stupid, I do something like this and totally redeem myself! We plan on having alot of fun and don't you fret we will take plenty of photos of the mass chaos.

Thats me at the end of the line in the green shirt next to the stroller.

7 comments:

Diana said...

So glad I was finally able to look you in the eye tonight... thanks for showing me such mercery vs. the total justice I deserve. I promise to redeem myself with major late fee dues:) You're the best. Have fun at the party, I think it's great!!!

April said...

That's crazy! I knew a lot of people would be going, but I did not imagine it would be that many! I just ordered my copy on Amazon. Hope you have fun.

Erin said...

Just an FYI, I know this isn't as fun but Smith's Food will have the book and when they had Harry Potter guess what, no line. Pretty sure it will be the same with Breaking Dawn. I figure I'll have my book and either be reading or back in bed by 12:15. Who know, I may even just get it in the morning so I am fresh to start reading.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Erin. Anyway, I get Nicole's book after she's done because I babysat for her while she stood in line. I don't know why I let her talk me into these things. Love Ya, MOM

jaclyn said...

it's true, your a nerd :)

Ann's ART said...

Nicole, I keep looking at your blog to see if you have posted any reviews of the book. Did you like it? Love it? Or was it just OK? I have heard mixed reviews, but haven't started it myself!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Yes, I think you are crazy! I guess I just can't tolerate being around that many people with that much chaos, I just end up getting ticked off. Luckily I bought the book the next day at Walmart too! I'm half way through. I was going to read the comments on your next post and I started reading yours and then stopped at about the 3rd line...I decided I don't want it spoiled for me, it's just too good of a book. I'll let you know what I think in a few days when I finish it :)