Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies

This is my darling niece Aidan who as you can see is a girl scout. How cute does she look in that uniform. As you can see it is that time of year we all look forward to, the selling of girl scout cookies. Hoorayyyyyyyyyy! I love thin mints but Ben likes the samoas. I'm sure you all have favorites also. Whenever I see girl scout cookies it reminds me of Ben and I's trip to San Francisco. They were selling cookies on every corner and me and Ben just kept buying them. I don't think I've ever eaten so many cookies in my entire life. I try to justify it by saying they only come out once a year but the truth is I can't stop myself from such deliciousness. If you want to join in the madness, give me a ring and I will put in an order for ya. Girl Scouts are #1!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Nicole- we will order cookies from your cute niece. I will be in touch :)

Daina Romney said...

Nicole you are too sweet to do that! I appreciate it though, she is very close to reaching her goal so every little bit helps! I know everyone loves the thin mints but the chocolate peanut butters are my favorite. Have a great day! I am glad you update your blog frequently like me, isn't it so much fun!!

jaclyn said...

yummy! i'll be calling you!

Jenny Kapp said...

I love the update on the log page. Cute background!! It does add some excitement to looking at your own page!! Happy late birthday!! Yesterday was Chris' birthday, he wanted the same thing as you, and Guitar Hero. I am sure we will be calling for the cookies too! Too good to pass up!!

Michelle said...

You know I want some! When do you need the order by? I LOVE girl scout cookies!

Ben Romney said...

I told Nicole I would leave a comment.

The Close's Place said...

Lovely choice for a new background. The bright colors are a must with this less than impressive weather.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Hey Nicole!

I've been blog stalking you for a while now. So, cute blog and I love reading it! I'm adding you to my list if that's okay. Hope you guys are doing well.

-Tiffany Averett