Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So I was Blog Tagged

Aleesha Blog tagged me and I am a little late at posting but so was Aleesha. Half the people I could blog tag have already been tagged but I will tag those I have left. I also finally figured out how to post my playlist but I can't get it to fit right. If anyone knows how please let me know. So here we go.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I went skidiving when I was a senior in high school. I have the video to prove it too. If you ever want to see it let me know. It is really quite comical.
2. I turned Ben down the first time he asked me out but that actually turned out well as you can see.
3. I hate to have my toes popped or have fingers put between them. Ben does it when he gives me foot rubs just to drive me crazy.
4. I had my belly button pierced on my senior trip to Cancun. I took it out as soon as I got home though. I did it more for the experience that anything else.
5. I videotaped my C-section with my twins. If you ever want to see something disgusting but yet amazing let me know(don't worry you don't see any knotty bits).
6.Recently I have become obsessed with reading. It drives Ben nuts. So if you have read anything good let me know and you can borrow anything you want from me. I am starting to get quite the library.
7. I have never broken a bone or had stitches. Knock on wood and I have a huge phobia of dentists( doesn't everybody though).

I am tagging:
Daina
Renee
Rachel
Ann

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice girl! I totally want to see the skydiving video! Lucky me I already got to see the c-section...it was pretty cool.

Ann's ART said...

Uhhhh. you have never had stitches except for the 2 C SECTIONS you have had!!!! So I finished the tag on my blog. Check it out!

Daina Romney said...

so tell me, if you hate having things between your toes how is it that you are the flip flop queen! Just wondering! I hate things between my toes too.