Monday, January 28, 2008

My Sunday


I had to post a picture of our beloved prophet Gordon B. Hinckley who we all love so much. We all now he has lead such a great life and was probably ecstatic to see his lovely wife again. We will all miss him so much but we all know he has accomplished all he needs to in this life. So that is my small memorial to such a wonderful man.


I spent most of my Sunday cleaning up throw up and diarrhea. Tia has been sick and now it looks like Tate has it too. I am going to have to buy new sheets from washing them so much. They seem to like to wait till it is their nap or go to bed then they throw up and roll all over in it. I swear they are trying to make the biggest mess possible. They both had their flu shots so I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with this kind of stuff but it seems this strain has broken through the barrier. I seriously feel like I am in quarantine. I could really use a day off if only there was a boss I could call and take the day off. Unfortunately stay at home moms don't get that luxury. So that was my Sunday, I sure hope all of yours was a lot better.

6 comments:

jaclyn said...

poor girl!! cade is on the tail-end of his little sickness, it really sucked a big one! let me kn0w if you need anything.

Tiffany & Co. said...

So sorry! Nothing's worse than the big D. You deserve to go to the spa or something really therapeutic to clear the stink out of your senses :)

The Close's Place said...

They roll in their vomit???? That's the ultimate.

Michelle said...

Of course they both got sick! Why would you be so lucky to only have one child sick. Hopefully it will stop with Tate...it would be horrible to have to clean up after Ben ;)

Jenny Kapp said...

I'm sorry! I think the theme of the day is we all need a day off! Let's all just tell our hubbies bye and leave! Maybe just for the evening or something!! I think a girls night out needs to be seriously in the working!!! I hope you are having a better day today!!

Aleesha said...

Oh Nicole! I sympathize with you. I'm having flash backs of when my kids get sick. And of course it's all at the same time. I too have cleaned up throw up that has been rolled around in. Except for I didn't catch it until the following morning when it was crusted into the sheets and their hair. Basically everything got thrown in the garbage.