Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kennedy's 4th Birthday




On Friday we had Kennedys 4th Birthday party. It was mass caios but I think she had alot of fun. We finally got her lucky ducks which was our big Christmas mistake. It is really a cute little game for kids this age. Alot better than that Elefun game. She also got a bike helmet for the bike she got for Christmas which Tate is modeling in one of the pictures below. We also played Rock Band which Ben thinks there is only one sound level for LOUD. Half the people had to go upstairs in the playroom to get away from the noise. Sorry about that if your one of those people. Our playroom is a disaster. Anyways overall I think the party was a success and next year I think we are going to start trying the friend party thing. She wanted one this year and we told her no. I'm not quite ready for those yet. My birthday is this Saturday and I want my party to be the exact opposite of hers. Peace and Quiet. So I guess I'll have to find a way to get away from my husband and kids.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so funny about the sound level for Ben...so true, but I love it. We'll have to do something fun for your birthday!

Aleesha said...

You have been blog tagged. Check out my blog to see what you have to do.

Daina Romney said...

Hey Nicole, I took off the music on my blog, I like the song but I was sick and tired of hearing it every single time that I logged on. What a pain. Anyway, looks like Kennedy had a fun birthday. I hope you do too!
Daina

The Close's Place said...

Hey, you are so brave with all those parties.

May you have the peace and quiet you so desire on your b-day.

Hey, how did you do that pretty title thing on your blog?