Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How Many You's Are Out There?

There are 426,634 people named Nicole in the U.S. It ranks 131st as most popular. There are 1215 people with the last name Romney and 23,273 most popular last name. There are 2 people in the U.S. with the name Nicole Romney so there is only one other person running around being me. Wondering about yourself. Click on the link below and let me know where you rank.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
2
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

how/'>http://howmanyofme.com">How many have your name?

7 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

There are 24 Jenny Kapp's in the US. I am sure I am the best one though!! That's what happens when your name is so common! My maiden name was Peterson, there are 1514 Jennifer Peterson's. I am glad I married a little bit of a less common last name!!

Daina Romney said...

I always knew I was one of a kind. There are no other Daina Romney's running around at least according to this website. Pretty cool!

jaclyn said...

there are 3 people with my name!

jaclyn said...

i put in caden mayes, and it said that there were no caden's because the name was so uncommon! that's weird i know 5 or 6???

laceemo3 said...

That was way fun Thanks for adding that Nicole. I am aslo a one of a kind girl!

Tiffany & Co. said...

4 Tiffany Averett's out there...

Michelle said...

Weird. There are 36 other people named Michelle Wren. I didn't think Wren was that common...crazy!!