Friday, March 21, 2008

Kinsley Sage Woolf

Kinsley came into this world on March 17th 2008 weighing 7'14" and 19 1/2 inches long. Kennedy and I went over to see her tonight. Kennedy didn't get to see her in the hospital and she was so disappointed but we made up for that tonight. She held her for quite awhile and kept playing with her hands and hair when other people were holding her. It was alot of fun to see her like that. When we brought the twins home she was still pretty young so she didn't have to much interest. To her all the twins meant was it took 10 times as long to get her juice. Kinsley is adorable as you can see and I haven't seen so many facial expressions from a baby since Tia. Ben watched the twins so we could go over there so THANKS BEN! Also Ben has now officially launched his blogspot if you want to hear him smack talk me go take a look. Pretty sad that his first blog is tearing me up and I love how he tries to butter me up before the fall. Very clever Ben but I'm not fallin for it. This is war!

1 comments:

The Close's Place said...

hey good point, I guess I could have followed the link to find out who it was. That's Jays cousin. That explains the confused look on Ben's face when I asked him about it the other day.