Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patty's Day

On Sunday my mom made a St. Patrick's Day dinner with all the food being green except for the pot roast thank goodness. I don't think I could eat green meat. The kids loved it and she had everything decorated. I don't know how she gets the energy to do all this stuff. She also had an early Easter egg hunt so hopefully the kids don't get the two holidays confused. It was alot of fun. Yesterday Kennedy was so excited for St. Patricks Day. She picked out everyones outfits and was running all over the place. She kept asking me when everyone was coming over for the party. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't that type of holiday and no one was coming over. She was wondering why all our food wasn't green either. I guess my mom's party gave her a huge expectation for this holiday that I wasn't prepared for. It turned out to be a great day though because we welcomed a new member to the Woolf family. At 2:07 yesterday Kennedy got a new cousin named Kinsley Sage Woolf. She was 7'14" and 19 1/2 inches and is absolutely darling. I'll have to post some picks when I get some. Congrats you guys. At least I'll always remember her birthday. Of all the holidays to have your birthday on St. Patricks Day isn't too bad except all your birthday outfits will have to be green. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Your mom is awesome. She is my kind of grandma. Good luck next year, sounds like Kennedy has high exspectations. Wake her up with green pancakes or something.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Tia looks like a little Irish girl! Do you have Irish blood? Sounds like some fun times for St. Patty's Day.