Monday, March 3, 2008

Photo Shoot

As you can see tonight I took some pictures of Miss Rylee Reed. Liz doesn't have a blog so I decided to post them on mine. I couldn't help myself. Look at how cute she is and that hair is unbelievable. These are the only two that I have edited so far but there are a bunch of cute ones and she only peed twice during the shoot. Ben and Jeramy played Xbox while the kids destroyed the upstairs. It was quite an eventful night and well worth the results. Ben was trying to consider it my night off though and we all know that's not going to fly. Sorry I that I've been slacking lately but we had a crazy weekend. Tia sprayed herself in the eye with Spray'N Wash and we had to take her to the emergency room. She didn't open her eyes the entire next day. It gave us a feel of what it would be like to have a blind child.Today her eyes are back to 100% and she is back to her old self. Thank Goodness! As some of you may know me and Michelle started a little blog for the boys if you haven't seen it yet the address is swmanblog.blogspot.com.If you want your husband to join post a pic and tell a little about him. The password in cleancut but try to keep the integrity of the original page. Here are a few of my favorites.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! Good job Nicole!! Major props to you! She is such a little cutie!

Jamie Hadlow said...

So cute! You talented girl you! The little girl is adorable too. Yeah, don't let Ben get away with calling it your night out! He was playing XBox. It's not a night out unless they are sacrificing and actually watching the kids...:)

Jenny Kapp said...

I loved the pictures. Rylee is darling. Those were cute ways to take her picture also. I bet you had so much fun!!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Darling pics, I didn't know you were into photography. As for the Spray and Wash incident...that sucks. It's one thing after another with little kids isn't it? Glad her eyes are all better now. Poor Tia!

Amy said...

So cute! You are so talented with photography- wish I had known that when Lucy was born- so cute!

The Close's Place said...

Still can't believe all that hair. I have a niece that's over a year old who still doesn't have that much hair.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest baby I have ever seen! What cute pictures! I knew it was a good idea to ask you! Thanks!

Aleesha said...

You did an amazing job! Be thinking of some cute poses for baby boys because I want you to come and take pictures of Baby Angel Merrill when he's born. You should start a business. Seriously. That's one thing that I am terrible at, so I'm way impressed with your photography skills.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are darling. You are way talented. Can you still capture the magic in a four month old? I can not believe how fast they grow. - Diana H.