Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Age Old Question

I know we all wonder if we are low or high maintence and now here is the quiz to tell you and don't lie to get the answer you think you want. You all know you're going to think about it but the test will know and auotmatically give you high maintence because computers know everything. Consider yourself warned. Here is my results:







Are you low, medium, or high maintenance?



You're low maintenance. This can be a good thing, but it can sometimes be a very thin line between low maintenance and TOO low maintenance. So be careful and maybe spend a little more time in the mirror, and a little more money on clothes to make sure that you don't fall into the TOO low maintenance category.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

10 comments:

The Close's Place said...

duh, low maintenance. No surprise here. I should definitely get ready more than once a week:)

Amy said...

Low maintenance for me too. I did it twice because there were a few I wasn't sure how to answer- so I answered both ways- got low maintenance both times. I am afraid I may appear to be high maintenance though.
I knew you would be low maintenance- you are so laid back and easy going- nice quality to have!

Aleesha said...

I too got low maintenance. Maybe that's why we're all friends.

Aleesha said...

I forgot to mention thanks for the post about Twilight. I got all pumped up for the movie to come out. It even made me like Cedric a "little" bit more. I guess he'll be okay.

laceemo3 said...

Ummmmm I was High Maintenence but I really dont think thats true! Well maybe a little. I just really like to shop and to my deffence I always got to the Mall with Craig and he really likes Hollister so does Bailee.

April said...

I'm low maintenance. And Lacee really is High maintenance! And it's not because Craig likes Hollister! LOL

Jenny Kapp said...

Mine said low maintenance, but in reality I am high maintenance. Just ask Chris, he'll tell you I am. Maybe just not in the ways the quiz asked!

Renee said...

Of course I can't figure out how to take this test. I'm guessing that I'm low maintenance though. I say we go get a pedicure so we can feel better about ourselves. Remember it's ok to wear your pj's all day, just make sure they are cute.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Mine said low maintenance. Ya right. Well in my defense, sometimes I can be low maintenance, but when it comes to personal grooming, that's on the high side.

Jamie Hadlow said...

It says I'm medium maintenance. Huh. I guess that's true. Ryan wouldn't agree, he would say I'm low maintenance, since all he ever sees me in are his old basketball shorts and t-shirts. I tell him to to try and smuggle a watermelon under his shirt and see how many of his clothes fit! (I'd say basketball, but my belly's too odd shaped for that :))