Monday, April 28, 2008

Tate Tag

So Tate was tagged so you get to hear 5 wonderful things about my son.

1. Tate is a total stud! He can be quite charming when he wants to be. He is a bit of a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. One minute he is giving me tons of kisses smiling and giggling and the next he is tearing of one of my kitchen cabinets(yes this actually happened last Friday).





2. Tate is a total Daddy's boy. He loves his dad so much but I like to think that I come in at a close second. I'm hoping when he get older he will turn into a Mama's boy but the chances I think are pretty slim.






3. Tate LOVES food. He always finishes all his meals and then usually moves on to the girls unfinished ones. The only problem is half of it misses his face. Maybe thats why he eats so much. I don't understand it but he has to always rub his food all over his face and hair. This particular picture is the remanant of a chocolate chip muffin. We have about a million pictures with food all over his face like this. I hope he gets over this before he starts dating otherwise all his first dates will probably be his last no matter how cute he is.



4. Tate has the longest eyelashes ever. He got them from his dad which you don't notice his as much since they're not dark. I love them though but I can't help but wonder why my girls who would appreciate them more didn't get them. I guess I should be thankful since my girls would probably just ruin them with mascara eventually. I just hope Tate doesn't pull them out like Ben does. He hates them they drive crazy.



5.Tate loves giving kisses. Unfortunately his mouth is always open when he gives them which tend to make them a little wet. He gives them to everyone and alot of times they can be unwanted. Okay most of the unwanted kisses go to Tia as you can see.



So there is my little bit on Tate so now I want to hear more about Jaxon Hadlow, Mia Nilsson, and Maggie Hyer.

7 comments:

Renee said...

Tate is grandma's only grandson and I think he is the most adorable little boy in the entire universe. He does have a little bit of a Dennis the Menace attitude and so does Tia, my fabulous red head. I love,love, love my Dennis and Denise.

Michelle said...

You are right... that boy can eat!! Seriously, he ate more pizza than me the other night! He is a dang cute kid though!

laceemo3 said...

I love this tag it is so fun getting to know all about everyones kids!

Erin said...

Too cute! You have such a way of making normal things hilarious.

Diana said...

Glad to read I'm not the only one worried about eatting and 1st dates. We already warn Maggie not to order spagetthi on a date - somehow it always gets stuck in her nose. Crazy huh? I love, love, love Tate's long eye lashes.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Love those lashes! No fair, the guys always get what the girls appreciate. His wet kiss pics make me laugh!

April said...

So cute! He really is a total stud! He sounds really sweet too.