Thursday, April 10, 2008

Book Tag

I got tagged twice for this so I figured that I better get my butt in gear. The closest book to me was Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich. The 5th sentence on page 123 of this book is: "It's hard for a person to aim a gun when he's laughing." And I couldn't agree more. It is extremely difficult to do. These are definitely some wise words to live by. I don't want everyone to go out now and try to aim a gun at a person to see if it's true. Just take my word for it. I had to put that disclaimer in there for legal purposes. My lawyer thought it was necessary. Now I am going to tag Jamie,Daina,Erin,Jenny,and Diana. Now get to it!

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

5 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

I did get tagged by another person also! I am a fast blogger though!! I will take your word about the gun thing!

Amy said...

Nicole- you are awesome. Everyone has a normal sentence but yours happened to be funny. You are naturally hilarious.

April said...

You know, I never have tried it. So I'll take your word on this one. Thanks for the laugh.

Renee said...

I don't have anyone to tag. Will you find me some friends? My blog is getting lonely. I guess I'm too old to blog, but that's not going to stop me! My book City of Embers. Sentence is:"Like What?" I'll bet mine is the shortest.

Erin said...

When does your BC meet and how often? I would be interested if you are picking the books. You recommended Twighlight and I loved them. Let me know the info and if it really is O.K. if join.