Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Gig Is Up

Obviously no one believed my practical joke yesterday so in honor of it I decided to post a picture of me pregnant with the twins. This was on Halloween 3 days before they were born. Pretty terrifying huh. I had them 5 weeks early and Tia was 7'1'' and Tate was 6'11''. Can you imagine if I went full term. I hoped to get you at least for a second with my joke but I think you all know that I would probably be in a mental institution if I was pregnant with twins again. I did play a joke on Ben that he totally fell for but I felt bad afterwards because he was so sweet. Ben is really busy at work this week so I e-mailed him saying a few random things and then told him that one of our shutters fell off and broke(these shutters are 250 dollars a piece mind you). I then told him that it was just a horrible start to a horrible day. He e-mailed back saying to put it in the garage and he would deal with it later then proceeded to tell me to remember that Heavenly Father loves me and he does too and to try and cheer up. My first thought was Oh Crap! So I e-mailed him back telling him the truth and asked if he still loved me. He said well I don't think Heavenly Father condones lying but I still love you anyways. But don't you worry, Ben got me back later. I'm not going to tell you much about that one except for that is was far better than my prank and for my eyes only. Like I told Stacy yesterday if you don't like pranks, you would not survive in this family. We live for that kind of stuff.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious! Obviously you and I think alike. No one took me seriously though. I hear you with the mental institution thing. I would be bawling. You poor thing- your photo of you prego with the twins. I cannot imagine it. Kudos to you for the obvious sacrifice you had to make to bring those cute babies into the world.

Jenny Kapp said...

Ben looks a lot happier in that picture than you do. I hope your kids are better and stay that way for a while. You need a sick kid break!!

laceemo3 said...

so funny! BTW thanks for that link yesterday it was fun!

Diana said...

Love the picture, my favorite was seeing you at the truck or treat dressed up as a Glode, it was perfectly hilarious. Can you go VT Friday 9:30am at Stephanie S.?