Saturday, February 9, 2008

14 Day Blogger Marathon.....And Go

So a friend of mine challenged a few girls to blog something everyday for two weeks so I know I am a little behind for the first day but I am still going to count it. I couldn't think of anything to blog today believe it or not so I started thinking about past events in my life and remembered one of my bloody nose stories. So I decided to talk about my bloody nose experiences. It takes alot to give me a bloody nose so I remember every bloody nose that I have gotten in my life because tramatic events occured to cause them. I have had 4 bloody noses and here are the stories:
1. I was in a closet with my little brother when out of nowhere a football clet was thrown directly at my face. Ouch! 2. I was in second grade playing red rover when a kid that obviously needed glasses plowed directly into me instead of our arms. Double Ouch! 3.Came much later and is the most imbarrassing. I was kissing a guy and his head bumped my nose just right to cause a bloody nose unfortunately we where in the dark and kept kissing till we both started tasting iron and realized our faces were a little to wet for just kissing. It clicked in our heads and realized I had a bloody nose. Needless to say the guy got a little squemish at the sight of blood so he was trying extremely hard not to throw up as we washed the blood that was spread all over our faces. You would have thought we had been in a car accident or something. Not one of my best moments and amazingly enough it wasn't my last date with the guy either. I must of been worth the blood shed. 4. Ben was laying on my lap and I kept messing with his nose to irritate him. Well it really worked because I annoyed him enough that he took his finger and jammed it up my nose. He didn't mean to do it that hard but unfortunately he did and blood started going everywhere. We were newly weds so he was extremely appoligetic and believe or not that same week he accidently threw a remote at my eye and I hit him in the head with a golf club. It was not the best week. Well thats all of them. If you have any good stories lets hear them.

4 comments:

Daina Romney said...

That kissing story is really gross! I can't stop picturing it and yuck! I can also proudly say that I have never had a bloody nose. Cool huh!

The Close's Place said...

Seriously, that is so funny. I'm sitting here laughing out loud (I don't do it very often)I don't know if it's the experience, your vivid delivery, or a combo of them both.
Yikes that's funny stuff!!

Michelle said...

I love your stories. I could listen to you for hours!! And that kissing story never gets old!

Aleesha said...

Unfortunately I don't have any bloody nose stories to contribute. I get a bloody nose about once a month.