Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bet You Didn't Know Ben, Matt, & Jeramy Could Dance

Don't send a lame Starring You! eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!


So I got permission from Too The Max to post this so I don't get sued. When I first did this Kennedy saw this and said,"Wow Daddy is a really good dancer." Anyways I hope everyone enjoys this one too. Michelle is the one that told me to post it so if Ben, Matt, and Jeramy want to know why they can go to her. Personally I think this one is way funnier than Ben and I's. Everyone have a great Super Bowl Sunday!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Man, our husbands are HOT! That was awesome! Some of those moves are impressive...we are some lucky girls!

The Close's Place said...

They would make a great boy band!!

Tiffany & Co. said...

That's hilarious! Boy, they sure can move :)

Ann's ART said...

That is so funny!