Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blog Challenges

I couldn't think of what to blog today so I decided to answer several blog challenges that have been given out. This shout out is to Amy. I asked Ben some of the weird of annoying things that I do and here are his answers:

1. I have to cut up all my meat in to bite size pieces before I start eating any of my food. I don't know why but I have to do it.
2. When I drink out of a bottle I put my entire mouth over the bottle top which tends to make backwashing more likely. It's my backwash so I don't care but Ben hates it because he can't ever share drinks with me and maybe thats the reason I do it. Get your own drink Ben. I'm not a kid anymore I don't have to share if I don't want to.
3. I really enjoy scaring the crap out of people. Always have, always will. Most of the scaring use to go to my mom because she gave the best reactions but then Ben came along and his reactions are just as good if not better. He absolutely hates it when I scare him which only makes it better. So all of you watch out you could be next.

The next shout out goes to Stacy. She wanted to know what everyone was doing ten years ago. Well I had just turned sixteen so I was just getting my drivers license. I was a sophmore in high school so my life pretty much consisted of school, homework, dance practice, friends, and boys. Pretty much the same thing that every other 16 year old girls life consists of. Sorry nothing really interesting.

The last shout out goes to Jaclyn. I have decided that my word of the year needs to be PATIENCE. It seems like no matter how much patience I think I am gaining it is lost daily. It is one of the things that I pray for most. It seems like at least one of my kids is crying all day long. When I put them to bed it feels like freedom. Sometimes I stay up so late because I get to be alone in complete silence. Whoever thinks silence is overrated needs to spend 10 minutes in my house.

6 comments:

The Close's Place said...

That's the problem Nicole, STOP praying for patience. When you pray for it Heavenly Father will keep trying your patience to cause growth.

Anyone who spends 10 minutes in your house, I'm sure would be amazed by your patience. You're a great mom. And a funny one actually.
PS Don't ever scare me (yes that's a threat)

jaclyn said...

i stay up late for the same reason! time to think and enjoy peace and quiet! things can only get better right?

Tiffany & Co. said...

You just make me laugh! Those pictures are hilarious! Maybe it's a good thing I can't have kids? J/K It's just going to be so hard with how spoiled we've been. But you are a shining example of a good mama. Keep it up, you rock.

Jenny Kapp said...

I loved all three sections of your post today. Those are funny bad habits...I love the back washing. 16? 16? Wow! You have an amazing amount of tolerance. I am amazed at how you are able to take life in stride. Good word of the year though! I hate going to bed at night too.

Debbie said...

You are so fun, creative and I'm so amazed by how you handle things. We enjoyed being with you last night and had fun seeing your kids!

I too am one who hates to go to bed. Brad can't understand it, but I keep telling him that going to bed just means its that much closer to when I have to get up and go to work. It makes sense to me!

Saint Jumes said...

I wish I had twins. Will you make me a ManBlog? Yours is really funny and good. By the way, I am surprised you dont have some liquor somewhere hidden in your purse. I can get you a pink girly flask if you want one. No one would ever know.