Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thankgoodness For Grandparents

So Ben is on an overnight work trip and I was a little bummed out about being alone with the kids so my mom decided to come over. Not only did she come over but she brought dinner for the kids and I and then help do my dishes. Aren't moms so wonderful, I don't know what I would do without mine. She also brought along my dad, brother, and sister in-law. I think they mostly wanted to just see the puppy but whatever works to get people over to help. My dad is great to have along because he keeps the kids busy as you can see. They all LOVE Papa! And yes I know Tia doesn't have a shirt on but at least she has pants on, right. You all know how she loves to be naked and some days I'm just like well if it makes you happy then who am I to stop your happiness. I just hope this trend doesn't go past the age of three. So instead of spending a crazy night with my kids alone, I had a crazy night with my family around to enjoy all the splender. Thanks you guys.

4 comments:

The Close's Place said...

I love the idea of the dog lure. I would only worry about the shirtless happiness around 15/16 yrs old :)9

Amy said...

Family is awesome! That is hilarious that Tia loves to be naked. Mya is on the same boat. Although- she mostly has a clothing fetish and won't wear stuff unless it is comfortable. If there are no sweatpants and soft shirts available- she is naked. Love those crazy kids.

Jenny Kapp said...

What a great grandpa! That is where my kids are if my parents are around. I am glad you got a little break too!! Well needed!!!

Aleesha said...

I'm so glad you're not taking your parents for granted. That's one thing I'm learning in my life the hard way. I never realized how much my mom did for me or how much I relied on her until she was gone.