Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blackmail Photo


So I know everybody has one of those photos as a child that is so bad that your parents can blackmail you into doing anything. Well the twins are only two and I already have one. We told them to give each other kisses and of course Tate opens his mouth so this of course makes the kiss look a little too intimate for brother and sister. I believe we will be able to get them to do alot of unwilling things because of this and they are only two so I am sure more are to come. I am going to find a blackmail photo of myself when I go to my parents today and I am challenging everyone to do the same. Now lets see some of those blackmail photos.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You were right when you told me it was a little disturbing!! You seriously will be able to get a lot out of that picture!

The Close's Place said...

So funny.Poor kids 20 years from now.

jaclyn said...

that's hilarious!

The Zick's said...

This will be one you can pull out on prom night!!! Too funny!!