Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Purse Tag

So I was purse tagged awhile ago and I am finally doing it and at midnight. So here is the list. The normal stuff: wallet, cell phone, pen, pencil, and keys. I also had some gloves, books I am reading, emergency tampon, baby shower candy bar, and a planner that I got from a Relief Society thing that I haven't touched since I put it in there in December. Then there is the pile of garbage that includes receipts, old grocery lists, sucker stick, lid to something, and other random crap. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still not pretty. On another note if any of you are Dancing with the Stars fans, they announced the next group during that Dancing Wars show. They did it as a Sports Center knockoff called Dance Center. They had that really funny sports newscaster that was on the show in season 2 I think. It was so hilarious even my dad was laughing. So if you didn't see it look it up online maybe someone might put it on youtube. It seems like everything is on there.

5 comments:

The Zick's said...

Ya I think that I win the most mod podge purse items. I saw your comment on Stacy's page and I thought the same thing that everyone is up pretty late. I thought that I was the only night owl...

Ben Romney said...

You have a purse?......since when? You're not talking about that diaper bag are you? Also, how long has that Candy Bar been in there without you hooking me up.

You should really tell everyone how much stuff is in you're wallet, that's impressive....it must way 15 pounds.

Ben Romney said...

By the way, before the comments start, I meant weigh....not way.

Jenny Kapp said...

Not bad, not bad. I am not sure how I am feeling about all of Ben's comments. Is he trying just to say the opposite of all of the rest of us??

Erin said...

I was wondering when someone would post that they had a tampon. I thought that was a necessity in a purse.