Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FOUR....

So I had this e-mailed to me by my sister in-law but I decided to blog it instead since I couldn't think of anything else to do for this marathon.


Four books I have read Recently(they don't have to be ones that you enjoyed!)

1-Peter and the Starcatchers(A fun twist on the Peter Pan story)
2-The Sweet Far Thing(3rd book in the Great and Terrible Beauty Series)
3-The Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich(The only books I've read where I actually laugh out loud caution though there is some language and sexual content)
4-The Book of Mormon(I try to every night to even out the language and sexual content that I just read)



Four jobs I have had in my life.

1. Washing cars for $5 for my family
2- First offical job - Marie Calenders(pie anyone)
3- Office assistant at Audiovisions Plus
4- Jenny Craig(to make up for my second job)
I would say motherhood but we don't get paid so I consider it more of a life sentence.



Four movies I would watch over and over:

1- Dumb and Dumber(scary I know but I love it)
2- Pride and Prejudice
3- Little Women
4- Office Space



Four places I have lived:

1-Centerville, Utah
2-South Weber, Utah
3-Kaysville, Utah
4-South Weber, Utah
I like to really diversify myself.



Four TV Shows that I watch:

1- The Office
2- Lost
3- House
4- Men in Trees
But nothing lately because of the writers. Thank goodness for youtube or I'd have nothing to do.



Four places I have been:

1- Cancun, Mexico (senior trip)
2- The Bahamas (honeymoon)
3- Paris, France (bonjoir)
4- Disney World (It will be my 3rd time this year but I still love it)




Four People who e-mail me (regularly):

1-Jamie
2-My mom
3-Sydney
4-Amazon(because I order stuff weekly from them)






Four favorite things to eat:

1-Homeade chicken noodle soup
2-Sunday roast beef dinners
3-Olive garden breadsticks with fetticine sauce for dipping
4-Any meal where my kids are not around for some reason the food tastes so much better




Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Shopping
2-On a girls night out
3-In a remote cabin with a fire roaring, a good book, Ben rubbing my feet, and no kids in sight. Don't roll your eyes! It could happen. What! It could.
4- Anywhere but here. All of my kids are screaming right now and Ben is at young mens.




Four friends I think will respond:

1.Alicia
2-Stacy
3-Michelle
4-Hopefully everyone because you all need ideas to blog with this marathon going on.



Four Things I am looking forward to this year:

1-Going to Disney World
2-Boating every week but not nearly as excited as Ben
3- Getting a door put in the den ( it would come in handy especially right now)
4- The release of Breaking Dawn(Oh come on I know you are all thinking about it Oh Edward)I say we all get together rent a condo and read it together whos up for it.


RETURN DIRECTIONS: Now, here's what you're supposed to do ... and
please do NOT spoil the fun. Copy and paste, delete my answers, and put
in your answers. Then post it on your blog.

6 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

I loved reading all these little things about you. It lets me get to know you so much better. And by the way, I heard the writer's strike is over as of today --according to the Today Show. Yay! Time for the TV programs to pile up on the DVR. What are you thinking about Lost? I've never lost the faith in Lost, a die hard fan I guess.

Nicole said...

I heard there won't really be any new episodes of shows because they won't have time to write and then shoot them. So everyone should be a fan of Lost since it will be the only show with new episodes. Last season of Lost there were a few slow episodes but the season finale made up for it. I just can't stop myself from watching it even when it bugs me.

Jenny Kapp said...

You are so funny! You had me laughing out loud and then I would have to read it to Chris. I am glad even with your kids screaming you can keep your sense of humor!!

The Close's Place said...

You definitely win the funny award. I'll do this post tomorrow I should really try sleeping now :)

Erin said...

I told you I was stalking you! I have a confession to make but I am only posting it on your blog. I came across your blog last week and it linked to so many others that I just kept following and reading. I have felt a little dirty for spying on all of my neighbors but I have learned so much! So I hope you can all forgive me. In an effort to make it look like I have more friends (my friends aren't up to speed with the blogging thing) I have added some of their links to my own blog! Ha Ha. I am such a loser. At least I know the people that I added. Keep posting these interesting posts so I have something to read.

Aleesha said...

Is the Alicia you tagged me? If so, it's Aleesha. If not, then I'll wait patiently till I'm officially tagged.