Sunday, February 10, 2008

Disney World...The Best Place On Earth



We are going to the best place on Earth maybe even the galaxy in September. We have been planning this trip for awhile now but we just got our tax return so today we booked everything. I was totally stoked today when I found a flight $100 cheaper than what I have been looking at so we were able to save $500. We are spending a week and plan on doing the Disney thing, Sea World, and even the beach. I think Ben plans on getting a little golfing in too since we are staying at a Five Star Golf Resort courtsey of my parents. It will be alot of firsts for me and the kids. Since I didn't go to Disneyland till I was in fifth grade, I have never gone on any of the kids rides and also I am curious to when everyone else went for the first time so if you decide to comment leave that little tid bit in there. Now I just need Tia and especially Tate to grow a few more inches so we can ride everything but Space Mountain. They have seven months to grow but if anyone knows of any good streching techniques let me know.

6 comments:

The Zick's said...

My first time was to Disney World. I think in 1998 I was 22 years old. I went with my Mom. She had a business trip so I tagged along for the free hotel room. I still have not been to Disneyland though. We want to take the kids sometime in the next year.

The Close's Place said...

So great to have that to look forward to. I've never been to Disney World, although I've taken Andrew to Disneyland twice. I'm sure Disney World also has Fast Passes so make sure you know how to use those efficiently and you'll spend less time waiting in line.

jaclyn said...

the first time i went was in 5th grade, we took the kids in 2004, it was a bummer because it rained the whole time and the characters didn't come out! so my kids have pictures with statues of the princesses!

Michelle said...

I think the first time I went I was like 4 or 5, and luckily my family went quite a bit as I was growing up. Our family is kind of weird when it comes to Disneyland, we could go all of the time and never get sick of it. As you know, we're going in less than one week! Can't wait!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Kenny and I went to Disney World in 2005 and we had lots of fun. Are you going to Epcot? I loved Epcot! We also went in September--it happened to be between two hurricanes so all the parks were totally dead. It was so awesome, we just walked right on the rides and were able to go on them multiple times each. We also went to the Island of Adventure--it's like a theme park based on super heros. The day we were there it started raining and didn't stop and we were seriously drenched. We had to do a full on strip down in the parking lot. But it was a great memory. It's definitely something to look forward to.

Aleesha said...

My first time to Disney World was when I was a Jr. in High School, for Nationals. The first time I went to Disney Land was when I was 5, and then not again until I was 25. I'm excited for you though. The last time I went I got goose bumps when I got there. It really is the best place on earth.