Friday, February 1, 2008

Ben and I's Mexican Dancing Tour

Don't send a lame Starring You! eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!


I don't know if you guys even knew that we did a Mexican dancing tour but we did and we are really quite good as you can see. Lately it has been so cold and stormy that I thought I would share a bit of cheer. By the way if you don't find this completely hilarious you are crazy. I also did one of Ben, Matt, and Jeramy break dancing which is really funny. I didn't post it cause I thought they might kill me but if you want to see it really bad, I will e-mail it to you.

3 comments:

jaclyn said...

that's freakin hilarious!!

Jenny Kapp said...

You are so funny!! You did a great job on the cutouts of your heads!! I want to go to Mexico and learn to dance too.

Michelle said...

Matt and I have had endless amounts of fun on Jibjab!! I love it! I can't see the link that you sent me of Matt, Ben and Jeramy, so feel free to post it. I give you full permission to...Matt said you could!